Seesmic has released a minor update for its Android Client, “Seesmic for Android“.
Among the new features in this version, there is a new notification icon, you can jump to the top of the timeline and also proxy support for advanced users.
The Changelog of the new Seesmic for Android is as follows:
- Improvement to notifications (New icon, Message Count and bug fixes).
- Tap on the top red bar to jump to the top of any timeline.
- Proxy support, on a per account basis.
- SSL support, on a per account basis.
- User Interface fixes, including for Motorola Blur OS.
- Ability to automatically launch the application at startup of the phone.
If you are using Seesmic for Android already, an update notification should be out soon. Else you can download it by searching for “Seesmic” in the Android Marketplace.