Coolpad has entered India with the launch of Dazen X7, the company’s flagship smartphone for India in the Dazen Brand. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Cool UI 6. It has a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with dual LED Flash and a 8-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera.
It has unibody design made of aircraft grade aluminium and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the back. It has Dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity.
Coolpad Dazen X7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Cool UI 6
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano) SIM, second slot can also be used as a expansion slot
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with Sony IMX 214 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, dual LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 146.6×73.6×6.5mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2700mAh battery
The Coolpad Dazen X7 comes in Champagne gold and Titanium White colors and is priced at Rs. 17,999. It would be available exclusively on Snapdeal from June 9th.
Hitesh Arora contributed to the report
[Update: The smartphone actually has a hybrid dual SIM slot. The article has been updated accordingly.]