Samsung has introduced new memory card line-up that includes, PRO Plus and EVO Plus. These are enhanced versions of EVO and PRO series that were introduced last year. Both these belong to Class 10. These cards have 5 proof technique that can withstand, immersion, heat, shock, and prevent data corruption caused by x-rays, magnetic field (15,000 gauss magnetic force). It can survive in three-meter sea water for 72 hours, 48 more hours of improvement compared to existing EVO and PRO series. These cards can withstand minus 25-degree celsius to 85-degree celsius.
Features of Samsung PRO Plus microSD card
- UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatible
- Up to 95MB/s and 90MB/s read and write speeds
- Available in 64GB and 32GB storage capacities
Features of Samsung EVO Plus microSD card
- UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatible
- Up to 80MB/s and 20MB/s read and write speeds
- Available in SD and microSD form factors
- Available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage capacities
These new Samsung PRO Plus and EVO Plus microSD cards will roll out from this May 2015 from Korea, the United States, China, Europe and other regions.