HTC has introduced its new Desire 326G dual sim in India at the launch of its One M9+ and One E9+ smartphones. The Desire 326G dual sim has a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731G processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia and India, said:
The Desire 326G dual sim is a great phone for everyday, we have created a classy and stylishly design smartphone with great features. HTC Desire 326G dual sim is made of strong polycarbonate material, and is designed to fit just nice in your hands. It is also comfortable to hold and featured packed at an incredible value, a phone for everyone.
HTC Desire 326G dual sim specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731G processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 69.6 x 9.7mm; Weight: 146g
- 3G, WiFi b/g/n,, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 326G dual sim comes in White Birch and Black Onyx colors and will be available in the seconf half of May. Pricing will be announced closer to the launch. It comes with 3 months of unlimited music and video downloads from Hungama and discounts worth Rs. 5,000 on Myntra.