Xolo has announced Xolo Win Q1000, its latest Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) processor with Adreno 302 GPU, comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Most of the specifications of the smartphone are similar to the Xolo Win Q900s that was introduced last year.
It has Dual SIM support with dual standby, comes with 3G support and packs a 2200 mAh battery.
Xolo Win Q1000 specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) multi-touch IPS OGS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.3 x 8.8 mm
- 8MP camera with PureCel sensor, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2200 mAh battery
The Xolo Win Q1000 comes in black, white and green colors and is priced at Rs. 8,499. The official launch is expected soon.