Oppo has introduced Oppo 3000 smartphone in China. It has a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Ktikat) with Color OS 2.01 ROM on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1/3.2″ Sony IMX179 sensor with pixel size of 1.4 microns, f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity, comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2000mAh battery.
Oppo 3000 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Color ROM
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.95mm thick and weighs 126 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Oppo 3000 comes in Grey and White colors and is priced at 1599 Chinese Yuan (US$ 256 / Rs. 16,000 approx) in China. It is available from official Oppo online Store in China, but no details about the global roll out.