Xiaomi also announced the Mi Note Pro, the top-end variant of the Mi Note smartphone. It has a 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, is powered by a 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB of internal storage and LTE cat9 support. It has the same a 13-megapixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED flash, Sony BSI sensor,6P lenses and a 4-megapixel front-facing camera with pixel size of 2 microns.
Other features are similar, including 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ESS ES9018K2M chip with 192kHz / 24bit studio-quality audio decoding and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for better audio output.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS display with 551PPI resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor (four x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + four x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- MIUI on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera
- 6.95mm thick and weighs 161 grams
- 4G LTE (cat.9 up to 450Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3090mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro comes in white color and is priced at 3,299 Chinese Yuan ( US$ 533 / Rs. 32,880 approx). It goes on sale in China late March. No details about the global roll out yet.