OnePlus has launched the One Plus One smartphone in India as it promised last week. It was announced earlier this year, packs a 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS display from JDI with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor and runs on CyanogenMod 11S based on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
It has a 13-megapixel camera with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash, 4K video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
OnePlus One specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- CyanogenMod 11S on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, weight: 162 grams
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3100 mAh battery
The OnePlus One comes in Sandstone Black color and is priced at Rs. 21,999. It is available for purchase in India exclusively from Amazon.in starting today if you have invites. OnePlus One plans to introduce pre-order system in India soon. We reviewed the OnePlus One smartphone few months back, check it out below.