The Motorola Moto X (2014) is the latest flagship smartphone from the company. We brought you the complete review of the smartphone and the benchmarks. Here we have the unboxing of the smartphone. Check it out below.
- Motorola Moto X (2014) in black
- 2-pin AC Charger
- micro USB cable
The smartphone also comes in bamboo variant priced at Rs. 33,999. Check out the specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Front-facing speaker
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
It has ring flash on the back for the 13-megapixel camera and the Motorola’ logo below the camera.
The Moto X (2014) has a metal frame on the sides. You might want to check out the complete review of the Moto X (2014) to know our verdict about the smartphone.