Philips I908, the company’s top-end smartphone has been listed on official Philips India website. It has a 5-inch 1080p screen, powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, 3G connectivity and has leather-like back cover. Philips unveiled i966 Aurora, the company’s latest flagship smartphone with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 801 processor and new YunOS 3.0 OS for the Chinese market.
Philips I908 specifications
- 5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 143x70x8.8mm; Weight: 155g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Philips I908 comes in black color. Still no details about the pricing for the Indian yet.