ZTE has announced Grand X Max for Cricket Wireless in the US. It has a 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, powered by a 1.2 quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat), similar to the Grand Memo II LTE that was announced earlier this year, but this has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with apps like Kindle, Evernote and Kingsoft Office and more.
ZTE Grand X Max specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.87mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- 3200 mAh battery
The ZTE Grand X Max comes in black color and is priced at US$199.99 without contract. It would be available from Cricket stores in the U.S. and online starting October 10th.
[Update: It has a quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, and not a Snapdragon 400 chip as mentioned earlier.]