Xolo has launched Q2100, the company’s first Android smartphone with a fingerprint sensor. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with Exmor R sensor, 1080p full HD video recording, dual LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back of the smartphone that lets you securely access and unlock your smartphone in just a swipe over the the sensor. Maximum 3 fingers can be enrolled and successfully decoded as a part of this authentication process. It has Last Pass app secured by a fingerprint sensor to safeguard all passwords. It also has infrared sensor that lets you control your TV, DVR, DVD player and more appliances with the built-in app and Peel Smart Remote app.
Xolo Q2100 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT65882 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400-MP2
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 152.4 x 75 x 9.3 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- IR blaster for remote
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q2100 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 13,499.