After the Titanium S5 and the Titanium S5 Plus, Karbonn has launched the Titanium S5 Ultra, the company’s latest smartphone in the Titanium series. It has a 5-inch qHD IPS screen, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and packs an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash similar to the S5+, but this runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box and has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to other Karbonn smartphones and has a 2000 mAh battery.
Karbonn Titanium Ultra Specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch IPS capacitive touch screen display
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 6,999. It is exclusively available on eBay.in and is sold by Croma.