LG G3 Beat that was unveiled back in July, now the smartphone is available for pre-order in India from Infibeam. It packs a 5-inch HD display with a screen-to-body ratio of 74.1%, powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new flat UI.
The listing was first spotted by MakTechBlog. It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with single LED flash and Laser Auto Focus that should provide fast focus, even in low light conditions. It has a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, has a floating arc design and metallic design, Smart keyboard, QuickMemo+ and more features similar to LG G3.
LG G3 Beat specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm; Weight: 134 g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 2,540mAh (removable) battery
The LG G3 Beat comes in Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold and is priced in India at Rs. 24,999 online. According to the retailer, the smartphone would ship on September 13th, so we can expect the official launch soon.