Xolo has unveiled the A700s, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series and the successor of last year’s A700. It has a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572 processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It is not clear if the smartphone would get the KitKat update. It has a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording and a 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Xolo smartphones, packs 1GB RAM, 4GB of external storage with expansion slot and a 1800 mAh battery. It also has rubberized back cover. Xolo is currently selling the Q600s with the similar display, quad-core processor and Android 4.4 at a similar price.
Xolo A700s Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572 processor with 395 MHz Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera
- 8.85 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Xolo A700s comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 7,299. The official launch is expected soon.