Xolo has officially launched the Q600s, the company’s latest budget smartphone running on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It went on sale online earlier this week and packs a 4.5-inch qHD display based on One Glass Solution (OGS), powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom processor and has 1GB of RAM. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. This would compete with Moto E, Micromax Unite 2 A106 and the Lava Iris X1.
It has dual SIM support and packs a 2000mAh battery that would offer up to 400 hours standby time, up to 11 hours talktime and up to 47.6 hours of music playback.
Xolo Q600s specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 ×540 pixels) qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display based on OGS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM 23550 processor with 312 MHz Videocore IV GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q600s comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 8499. It would be available exclusively on Snapdeal.com at an introductory price of Rs. 7499 till June 5th. It would be available through retail stores across India soon.