Alcatel One Touch has launched the One Touch Idol X+ in partnership with Flipkart as it promised earlier this week. It was announced last December and packs a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display at 440 PPI, powered by a 2 GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has dual SIM support with dual standby. It has 2.4mm edge-to-edge design, 170-degree viewing angle and the phone has brushed metal frame. It supports SACD’s 24bit/192 KHz playback for crystal clear audio. This would compete with the Micromax Canvas Knight A350 that was was launched earlier this year with a similar 5-inch 1080p screen, 2GB RAM and an Octa-Core MediaTek processor.
Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2 GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor with Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, 1080p video
- 8.1mm thin
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi direct Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi Sound, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 2500 mAh battery
The Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ comes in Blueish Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 16,999. It also comes bundled with a Boom Band, a Bluetooth activity tacker and JBL headphones in the box. We went hands-on with the Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ at the CES earlier this year. Check out the hands-on video below.