Lava launched their Iris Pro 20 sometime back and we recently unboxed the device. Today, we will be bringing you the photo gallery of the device. The Lava Iris Pro 20 looks a lot like the Iris Pro 30 which looks like the iPhone. The Lava Iris Pro 20 is one of the few good looking smartphones in the budget category by an Indian manufacturer.
The specifications of the Iris Pro 20 are a little humble when compared to the Iris Pro 30. You can check out the specifications of the Lava Iris Pro 20 right below
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Noise cancellation with dual microphones
- Dimensions: 138mm X 67.5mm X 7.7mm; Weight: 112 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lava Iris Pro 20 is quite the looker taking after its design language from Iris Pro 30 and is light at around 112g.
The positioning of button is traditional with the power lock button and volume rocker on the right side of the phone.
You can check out the photos right below.