Sony Mobile has launched the Xperia M2 Dual, the successor of last year Xperia M. It was announced at the MWC 2014 and packs a 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It also comes with dual SIM support and has NFC.
Sony Xperia M2 Dual specifications
- 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226 ) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 8.64mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300mAh Battery
The Sony Xperia M2 Dual come in Black, White and Purple colors and is priced at Rs. 21,990 (MRP). It would go on sale across India starting April 25th. Check out the Xperia M2 hands-on and the photo gallery from the MWC.