LG unveiled the L Series III lineup that includes L40, L70 and L90 at the MWC 2014 back in February. Both the L70 and L90 smartphones went on sale in India recently. The LG L65 Dual went on sale in Russia recently. Now @eveaks has leaked the press image of the single SIM variant, L65. It has a 4.3-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Other than the screen size, most of the specifications are similar to the L70 Dual. This has a dedicated SIM switch key, similar to the other L Series devices. The single SIM variant is expected to come with similar features, but this would have a hardware home button along with capacitive touch buttons on either sides.
LG L65 Dual specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 400 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM with dual standby, dedicated SIM switch key
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM,4GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 66.8 x 127.2 x 9.6 ; Weight: 126 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2,100mAh battery
The LG L65 Dual comes in Black and White colors and is already on sale in Russia for 7490 Russian Ruble (Rs. 12,550 approx). The Single SIM variant is expected to go on sale first in Spain soon, followed by other countries.