Lava has launched the Iris 550Q the company’s latest smartphone in the Iris series. It has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display based on OGS technology, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It has narrow 3mm bezel that makes the body smaller. It packs a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Lava launched Iris Pro 30 with a 4.7-inch HD display earlier this year.
Lava Iris 550Q specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based OGS technology
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, BSI sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery with up to 10 hours of talk time on 2G
The Lava Iris 550Q comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 13000. It also comes with a free flip cover. It would go on sale through national retail chain stores, multi-brand outlets across India and online stores in April.