Xolo LT900, the company’s first smartphone with 4G TDD-LTE support has been listed on Flipkart. This would launch on Airtel’s 4G network in India and comes with Airtel Mobile TV. It has a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720pixels) IPS Display based on One Glass Solution (OGS) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with Adreno 225 GPU and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 1-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 1GB RAM and packs a 1810 mAh battery. It has single SIM support, unilke other Xolo phones and comes pre-loaded with Big Flix and Kepplr Cloud space apps.
Xolo LT900 specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720pixels) IPS Display based on One Glass Solution (OGS) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor with 384 MHz Adreno 225 GPU
- Android 4.2(Jelly Bean)
- 8MP Primary Camera with BSI sensor, Dual LED Flash
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 66×128.7×9.8 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory via microSD card
- TDD-LTE (Upto 68 Mbps Download Speed), WiFi 820.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1810 mAh Battery
No word on pricing or the launch date yet. Airtel already rolled out a firmware update to iPhone 5s and 5c users to enable LTE connectivity. It also promised that it would roll out LTE support on smartphones in Bangalore this month.