Xolo Q2000 is yet another Indian phablet in the mid-range smartphone segment. Like most mid-range phablets these days, the Xolo Q2000 comes with a HD display and is powered by the very very very common MediaTek MT6589 processor. There would have been nothing to differentiate the phone from other mid-range phablets if it wasn’t for its slightly bigger 5.5inch display and a solid unique build quality.
The specifications of the Xolo Q2000 are
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589W processor with 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 156 x 77.8 x 9.8 mm; Weighs 180 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 2600 mAh battery
Build Quality, Handling and design language definitely tilt the favors towards the Xolo Q2000. The choice of materials is quite interesting as it comes with a matte finish back which greatly aids gripping and enhances the handling factor. Despite the sides being made of chrome finish plastic, the device feels quite solid and fits perfectly in the hands. You can check out the photo gallery of the device right below.