ZTE introduced the Grand S Flex few months back for the Chinese market, now the company has launched the phone in the European markets, including Germany, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Spain. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash and a 1-megapixel front-facing camera.
ZTE Grand S Flex specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS with Mifavour UI
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 8.9mm thickness
- 1080p Full HD video playback
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery
The The ZTE Grand S Flex now available in Spain, Czech Republic and Slovakia and would go on sale in Germany, Finland and Poland soon.