Micromax is all set to launch Funbook Mini P410, the company’s first tablet with dual SIM support in the Funbook series. The tablet has appeared on Flipkart and packs a 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has dual SIM cars slots with 3G support, voice calling and SMS. These is a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
Most of the specifications are similar to the Karbonn TA-FONE A37 HD that went on sale recently. It has 1GB RAM and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
Micromax Funbook Mini P410 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800 mAh battery
The Micromax Funbook Mini P410 is expected go on sale soon for Rs. 8820, but it is currently out of stock.
[Update: The Micromax Funbook Mini P410 is now available online for Rs. 8,820.]