Chrome Beta v30 for Android brings new gesture navigation, better image search and more
Google has updated the Chrome Beta for Android to version 30 that brings a lot of new features including option to right-click an image to do an image search, new gestures to switch tabs, lot of new API support for users and developers. With the new gestures you can now swipe horizontally across the top toolbar to quickly switch tabs instead of edge-swipe.
New features in Chrome Beta v30 for Android
- Search content related to an image by right-clicking on it, or by long pressing it and selecting
- Swipe horizontally across the top toolbar to quickly switch tabs
- WebGL is now enabled by default in high-end devices such as Nexus 4 or Nexus 7
- Support for device motion of the Device Orientation API that provides information about device acceleration and rotation rates
- Support for MediaSource API for adaptive media streams and time-shifting live streams (Enabled by default on Jellybean+ devices)
- New experimental flags: Web Speech API and the Vibration API
Download Google Chrome Beta for Android if you don’t have it yet.