BlackBerry A10 surfaces in hands-on images and video
Rumored specifications of the upcoming BlackBerry A10 surfaced last week. Vietnamese website that posted images of the images of the battery cover of the device has posted the hands-on images and a video of the device. Specifications of the device matches the earlier rumors. It would feature a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon MSM8960 Pro processor and run on BlackBerry OS 10.2. The device would come with a 2800 mAh battery, larger than the Z10 but the camera would similar.
BlackBerry A10 rumored specifications
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display
- BlackBerry OS version 10.2
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.4mm thick
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal memory, expandable memory via micro SD
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI Out
- WiFi, DLNA, NFC
- 2800 mAh non-removable battery
The back has nice visible patterns.
The back cover is removable, but the 2800 mAh battery is non removable. The device has a micro HDMI on the side similar to the Z10.
Here is the hands-on video from Tinhte.vn