Rumored specifications of the upcoming BlackBerry A10 surfaced last week. Vietnamese website that posted images of the images of the battery cover of the device has posted the hands-on images and a video of the device. Specifications of the device matches the earlier rumors. It would feature a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon MSM8960 Pro processor and run on BlackBerry OS 10.2. The device would come with a 2800 mAh battery, larger than the Z10 but the camera would similar.
BlackBerry A10 rumored specifications
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display
- BlackBerry OS version 10.2
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.4mm thick
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal memory, expandable memory via micro SD
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI Out
- WiFi, DLNA, NFC
- 2800 mAh non-removable battery
The back has nice visible patterns.
The back cover is removable, but the 2800 mAh battery is non removable. The device has a micro HDMI on the side similar to the Z10.
Here is the hands-on video from Tinhte.vn