New Nexus 7 up for pre-order from Best Buy in the US, starts at $229.99
Best Buy, one of the popular online retailer in the U.S has put up the New Nexus 7 for pre-order at $229.99 and $269.99 for the 16GB and 32GB variants. Unboxing images and video of the device surfaced earlier today, now the images and the complete specifications of the tablet has been revealed in the official listing. It has a 7-inch display with a resolution of 1920 by 1200 10-finger capacitive touch screen IPS display with 178 degrees viewing angles at 320 ppi pixel density and scratch-resistant glass, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera. The device also has a LED notification light below the display and has soft matte finish on the back.
New Nexus 7 specifications
- 7-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) 10-finger capacitive touch screen IPS display with 178 degrees viewing angles and 320 ppi
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 319 grams
- 5MP rear camera
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB/32GB internal memory
- Lithium-polymer battery
Still no details about the battery capacity yet. We will get to know more details about the tablet and the Android 4.3 at the official launch later today.