Karbonn Titanium S9 with 5.5-inch HD display, quad-core processor, 13MP camera launched for Rs. 19990
Karbonn has launched the Titanium S9, their latest flagship smartphone. It has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. It packs a 2600 mAh battery with power-saver features which improves the standby time drastically.
Karbonn Titanium S9 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S9 is priced at Rs. 19,990 (MRP) and comes with a free flip cover.