Samsung Galaxy Core launching in India soon
Samsung Galaxy Core (GT-I8262), a mid-range Android smartphone has been spotted on Samsung India website. It was announced last month and packs a 4.3-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera. It has Dual SIM support with Smart dual SIM feature that lets you receive calls on SIM 1 even when utilizing SIM 2.
Samsung Galaxy Core specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM with Smart Dual SIM
- 8.95 mm thick and weighs 124 grams
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Core comes in White and Blue colors. No details about the availability or the pricing yet.
Source: Samsung India