HTC Desire 200, a budget Android smartphone has surfaced Vietnamese website. HTC unveiled the Desire 600 dual SIM last month, looks like the company is slowly changing the way they name the device. The Desire 200 would feature a 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) display, 1 GHz processor and run on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Sense UI. It would also feature 5MP camera, Beats audio support and pack a 1400 mAh battery. The looks like an enhanced version of the Desire C that was launched last year.
Here is the leaked video that offers the hardware overview of the upcoming device.
HTC Desire 200 rumored specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x480 pixels) display
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Sense UI
- 5MP rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats audio
- 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS /aGPS
- 1400 mAh battery
The Desire 200 is expected to hit the Asian markets soon. No word on the expected price yet.