Samsung Galaxy Note 3 prototype allegedly surfaces
Alleged photos of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 prototype has surfaced online. Sammobile and Techtastic says that this might not be the final design of the device that is expected to be unveiled at the IFA 2013 in September. Very low quantities for R&D purposes, says Techtastic. It also adds that this phone would have a model number SM-N900, losing it’ last zero unlike the other Galaxy devices. The device was rumored to come with an unbreakable AMOLED display, but these websites doesn’t confirm any such thing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Exynos 5410 Octa with the A15 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and the A7 processor at 1.7 GHz or a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Touchwiz
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- LTE, WiFi 802.11ac
- 3GB of RAM, expandable memory card slot
- S Pen support
We have seen lot of phablets in recent times including the latest Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 with a Pen and powered by an Intel Atom processor. We have to wait till IFA later this year to find out more about the device.