At an event in London, Nokia has just announced its next Lumia phone. Called the Nokia Lumia 925, it provides the features of the Lumia 920 in a slimmer shell. The phone has a metal band running around the body of the phone. The back plate ships in two colors, silver and grey. Over at the back you can spot an OIS capable camera at the back of the phone with an LED flash.
To build on the camera experience, Nokia has added in a new camera lens that tacks on a range of new features. It can take 10 images at one click for powerful new creative possibilities, such as Best Shot, Action Shot, and Motion Focus. This camera app will be rolled out to the entire Nokia portfolio via an update called the Nokia Lumia Amber update. The phone doesn’t support wireless charging internally but will be compatible with charging covers.
Nokia Lumia 925 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels)Pure Motion HD+ Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display
- Metal frame around the body
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 8.7MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus, short pulse high power dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.2MP 720p HD front-facing camera
- IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 2000mAh battery, Wireless charging supported via accessory cover
The Lumia 925 will be available starting June for EUR 469.