Xolo has officially launched the Q700, the company’s second quad-core Android smartphone in the Q Core series. Xolo launched the Q800, the company’s first phone with a quad-core processor back in March. The Xolo Q700 surfaced online recently. It has a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589W-M processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording and a 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2400 mAh battery.
It comes with Xolo Switch app that would let users create multiple profiles and switch between profiles easily, Xolo Secure app that would let them lock the phone, back up the SMS and call log and track it remotely if it’s lost and the Xolo Power app that optimizes the phone’s battery usage.
Xolo Q700 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589W-M processor with 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera
- 10.2 mm thick and weighs 151.3 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery
The Xolo Q700 comes in Blue and Brown colors at is priced at Rs. 9999.