Xolo teased an upcoming smartphone on their official Facebook page few hours back, now the phone has appeared on online retail site Flipkart. Xolo launched the Q800, the company’s first phone with a quad-core processor back in March. The Xolo Q700 would be next phone in the Q-Core series. It has a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology that would reduce the phone’s thickness. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589W-M processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording and a 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera. It also has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Xolo smartphones. It packs a 2400 mAh battery, larger than the Q800.
It would come with Xolo Switch app that would let users create multiple profiles and switch between profiles easily, Xolo Secure app that would let them lock the phone and track it remotely if it’s lost and the Xolo Power app that optimizes the phone’s battery usage.
Xolo Q700 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589W-M processor with 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- 0.3 (MP) VGA front-facing camera
- 10.2 mm thick and weighs 151.3 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery
The Xolo Q700 would come in Blue and Brown colors. It is expected to launch later this week. No word on pricing yet.