Looks like iBall is getting ready to launch the company’s flagship Android smartphone, the Android 4.5d Quadro. The phone was spotted on the official website. It packs a 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 12-megapixel auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dual microphones for noise reduction. The iBall Andi 5L went on sale last week and the Andi 5Li with Android 4.1 is expected to launch soon. Xolo is expected to launch the Q700 with a similar display, quad-core processor and Android 4.2 later this week.
iBall Andi 4.5d Quadro specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) Capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 12MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash
- 3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory ( 2GB user memory), up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2050 mAh battery
No word on pricing or availability for the Andi 4.5d Quadro yet.