Lava has launched the Iris 405, a new Android smartphone in the Iris Series. It has a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display and has a 1GHz dual-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) instead of ICS. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera similar to the Iris 455 that was launched earlier this month at a price tag of Rs. 7,799. It has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Iris smartphones.
It comes per-loaded with several apps including Saavn and Fusion for music, Hike and Facebook to stay connected with friends and Lava’s own Lava Zone application to download songs, videos, and wallpapers.
Lava Iris 405 Specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 10.6mm thick
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory (2GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1400 mAh battery with up to 6 hours talk time (3G)
The Lava Iris 405 is priced at Rs. 7499.