Micromax A115 Canvas 3D with 5-inch display, Android 4.1 launched for Rs. 9999
Micromax A115 Canvas 3D that leaked earlier this month has gone official. It has a 5-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, similar to the A116 Canvas HD. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. This is the first 3D smartphone from Micromax that doesn’t require 3D glasses to watch 3D content. Micromax announced last week that they have sold over 1 million units of Canvas smartphones.
It has Micromax 3D Space that offers 3D content such as videos and 3D games. It doesn’t have dual cameras, but you can convert normal pictures into a 3D image. It has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Canvas smartphones.
Micromax A115 Canvas 3D specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/m, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2000 mAh battery with up to 4.5 hours of talk time
The Micromax A115 Canvas 3D comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 9999 (MOP). It would go on sale across India in the first week of May, 2013.
[Update: Micromax A115 Canvas 3D page is live on Micromax website that reveals that phone has 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal memory (usable memory might vary)]