Cleartrip for Android v2.0 brings redesigned UI, offline support and more
Cleartrip released their first Android app back in December, but it was not as impressive as their iPhone app. The new Cleartrip 2.0 has been built from ground up based on the Android design and development guidelines and brings lots of new features including a redesigned user interface (UI),Smart Home page, Split Screen Search, offline support and lots more new features. This is definitely a great improvement from the previous version.
New features in Cleartrip for Android
- Smart Home page displays your next trip upfront for access with just one tap.
- Book return flights using our unique split-screen layout to select and price your flights with just two taps.
- Search and book domestic and international flights
- Deeper Cleartrip Account integration lets you access saved traveler profiles including names and profiles in one-tap.
- Access your trips on mobile, even when you’re offline
Other than these new features, the Cleartrip app would also let you access all your recent searches and booked history, Pay using your credit card, debit card or net banking and more. This update removes option to book train tickets from the app. These features are already available on iPhone, and the app has been selected as Editor’s Pick in the App Store. Hope Cleartrip would bring these new features to the Windows Phone app too.
Download Cleartrip for Android from the Google Play Store for free.