We reported earlier this week about the upcoming Android Smartphone Xolo A1000. Now the phone is now available from online retailer Flipkart. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display One Glass Solution (OGS) Technology that makes the device slimmer. This technology was used in the Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 that was launched last month. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor withPowerVR SGX 531 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a BSI sensor for low-light imaging. It also has a 1.2 MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
Even though the Xolo A1000 has a dual-core MediaTek processor, unlike a quad-core MediaTek processor in the Micromax A116 Canvas HD that went on sale in India today, other features are almost similar.
Xolo A1000 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor and PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8.8mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and HDR
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Xolo A1000 is now available from online retailer Flipkart for Rs. 13,999. The official launch is expected later this week.