Xolo A1000 with 5-inch HD IPS display, Android 4.1 now available for Rs. 13999
We reported earlier this week about the upcoming Android Smartphone Xolo A1000. Now the phone is now available from online retailer Flipkart. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display One Glass Solution (OGS) Technology that makes the device slimmer. This technology was used in the Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 that was launched last month. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor withPowerVR SGX 531 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a BSI sensor for low-light imaging. It also has a 1.2 MP font-facing camera with BSI sensor.
Even though the Xolo A1000 has a dual-core MediaTek processor, unlike a quad-core MediaTek processor in the Micromax A116 Canvas HD that went on sale in India today, other features are almost similar.
Xolo A1000 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI
- 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT 6577 processor and PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8.8mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and HDR
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.7 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Xolo A1000 is now available from online retailer Flipkart for Rs. 13,999. The official launch is expected later this week.