Asus MeMO Pad Smart with 10.1-inch IPS display, Android 4.1 announced
Asus has officially announced the MeMO Pad Smart, the company’s latest tablet with a 10.1-inch (1280×800 pixels) IPS display. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5MP auto-focus rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing camera. It has Dual Stereo Speakers with SonicMaster Audio Technology for enhanced audio output. It surfacd on several online retail sites in Netherlands, Italy and Germany recently.
Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280×800 pixels) IPS display with 170 degree viewing angle
- 1.2 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP auto-focus camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 580 grams
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+EDR +A2DP, GPS, Micro HDMI
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 5GB free ASUS WebStorage
- 19Wh Li-polymer Battery that would offer up to 8.5h usage
The MeMO Pad Smart comes in Crystal White, Fuchsia Pink, Midnight Blue colors and comes at a Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of US $299. It is priced at 10,900 Thai Baht and is now on sale in Thailand. No details about the worldwide availability yet.