It is finally here – The BlackBerry Z10 in both Black and White, the first BlackBerry 10 phone from Research in Motion which is dropping the RIM branding. The phone packs a nice 4.2 inch display with 356 pixels per inch. In terms of internals , it is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and packs 2GB of RAM. It is powered by the BlackBerry 10 OS.
It packs a 1800 mAh battery under the back cover on the back along with SIM card and microSD card slot. The is a 8 Megapixel camera on the back and a 2 MP camera on the front.The screen is a IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280×768 pixels.The Z10 packs a sophisticated touchscreen for handling touch input.
BlackBerry Z10 Specifications
- Dimensions:130×65.6x 9 mm
- 4.2 inch 4 point multi-touch IPS LCD Display at a 1280×768 resolution at 356 PPI
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of inbuilt memory and supports microSD cards upto 32GB
- 8 MP rear camera with auto focus , 5x digital zoom , 1080 video capture and LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with 3x digital zoom and 720p digital recording
- Bluetooth 4 , NFC, GPS,
- Dual Band 802.11 WiFi a/b/g/n
- 4G LTE or HSPA+, global roaming support
- Mobile Hotspot
- Battery Life : 10 hours Talktime on 3G , 305 hours standby on 3G, 316 hours on 2G
- 60 hours of audio playback and 11 hours or video play back
- microHDMI out
Here is a video of the Z10 and the Time-Shift feature in the Camera.
The Z10 is going on sale as soon as tomorrow in the UK and is hitting other markets later this year. Check out the pricing and availability story for more.