Lava XOLO A700 Dual SIM phone with 1GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.0 coming soon
Lava has started teasing their upcoming XOLO A700 on their Facebook page. Looks like the X series is for Intel phones and the A series is for Android phones that are powered by ARM processors.It has a 4.5inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash at the back and a VGA front-facing camera.
Lava XOLO A700 Specifications
- 4.5inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display with 245 ppi
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 720p video recording, HDR and a VGA front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA 7.2Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1700 mAh battery
No details about the launch date or pricing yet. Online retailer Infibeam has listed the phone as coming soon, but at the back of the phone it is mentioned as 8MP camera. The company is also planning to launch XOLO A800.