ZTE Blade III with 4-inch display, Android 4.0 officially announced
ZTE Blade III that was leaked last month is now official. It packs in a 4-inch (800×480 pixels) 262K TFT Capacitive Touch Screen display and is powered by a 1GHz single-core Qualcomm MSM 7227 A processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5 Megapixel auto focus camera at the back and has Dual Microphones.
ZTE Blade III specifications
- 4-inch (800×480 pixels) 262K TFT Capacitive Touch Screen display
- 1GHz single-core Qualcomm MSM 7227 A processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 5MP auto focus camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.5GB user memory), Micro SD memory card up to 32 GB
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP, GPS
- 1600 mAh battery
The ZTE Blade III would be available in white color in Finland in September and in black color in Sweden in October for 1499 Swedish kronor (~US$ 229). It would be available in other key markets around Europe and the world throughout 2012. For these specs and price this definitely looks like a good phone.