Evernote has finally launched the Skitch app for iPhone. Evernote launched the Skitch for Android last August and the Skitch for iPad was launched last December. The new Skitch for iPhone and iPad version 2.0 update brings complete integration with Evernote app and also lets you Point something when you create or pixelate some parts out.
New features in Skitch for iPhone and iPad v2.0
- Full Evernote Integration that syncs the content you create on Evernote
- Fully edit and manipulate annotated images across several devices
- Use arrows, shapes and text to draw attention to what’s important
- Pixelate feature lets you protect sensitive information in documents, webpages and photos
- Highlighter lets you create transparent freehand strokes to highlight areas of photos or screenshots
Download Skitch for iPhone and iPad from the Apple iTunes Store for free.