Samsung has launched the GALAXY Note 10.1 that now comes with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of internal RAM. Samsung announced the GALAXY Note 10.1 at MWC 2012, but the specs of the device have been upgraded from that version. It also comes with a 5MP rear camera and a 1.9MP front-facing camera and S Pen input. This also includes unique features such as Smart Stay, Pop Up Play, AllShare Play and AllShare Group Cast. that were present in the Galaxy S3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specifications
- 10.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixel) TFT display
- Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 600g (3G), 597g (WiFi)
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED Flash, 1.9MP front camera
- 3G, HSPA＋ 21Mbps, LTE, Bluetooth technology v 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding
- S Note, S Planner, Crayon physics, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and Polaris Office
- 2GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory, microSD (up to 32GB)
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- 7,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is available in Korea, Germany, the US and the UK and would gradually be rolled out to other countries soon. It comes in WiFi-only version and WiFi with 3G HSPA+ option at the launch. LTE version would be available later this year.
[Update: According to SammyHub it is priced at 479 Euros (~ US$592) for the WiFi and 599 Euros (~ US$741) the 3G version in Netherlands]