Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 announced with S Pen, 1.4 GHz Dual-core Processor and Android 4.0
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Note 10.1 at the MWC. It has 10.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixel) TFT display and is powered by 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Processor. It runs on Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich). This has advanced pen-input technology, called the S Pen that provides uniquely accurate level of control and finesse that could be used for sketching and artwork.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specifications
- 10.1-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixel) TFT display
- Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 3MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED Flash, 2MP front camera
- 3G, HSPA＋ 21Mbps, Bluetooth technology v 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding
- Adobe Apps – Photoshop Touch, Adobe Ideas
- Dimensions – 256.7 x 175.3 x 8.9 mm and weighs 583g
- 1GB (RAM), 16/32/64GB internal memory, microSD (up to 32GB)
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- 7,000mAh battery
The S Note, a unique and efficient tool that lets you combine notes or sketches together with web content, images and other digital media into your own personalized storyboards. It also comes with S Planner planning tool that integrates into the phone’s To-Do list and schedule.
There are no details about the price or availability yet.