SwiftKey 3 Beta has been updated to 188.8.131.52, that brings some UI improvements, Improved Smart Space, Refined Smart Punctuation pop-up, bug fixes. The first version of the SwiftKey 3 Beta was launched last month.
New features in SwiftKey 3 Beta v184.108.40.206
- Improved UI: Dedicated comma key, and the <123> key is now in the bottom-left corner. And of course you still have the larger spacebar.
- Refined Smart Punctuation pop-up
- Long-press duration setting
- Improved Smart Space functionality
- Further reduced lag on some devices
- Number of bug fixes, including the missing decimal point in the numpad and the “What’s New” dialog popping up all the time.