Asus Padfone gets detailed, coming in April with Stylus Headset
Asus unveiled the PadFone that can dock into a tablet last year, full specs of the device is now available. The tablet can also be docked into a keyboard and the device now comes with Stylus headset. The PadFone comes with 4.3-inch (960×540 pixels), Super AMOLED capacitive Multi touch display and is powered by 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has 8MP Auto Focus camera with LED Flash, F2.2 Aperture and secondary VGA camera. The PadFone Station has 10.1-inch display.
Asus PadFone Specifications
- 4.3-inch (960×540 pixels), Super AMOLED capacitive Multi touch display
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 8260A processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 9.2 mm thick and weighs 129 g
- 8MP Auto Focus camera with LED Flash, F2.2 Aperture and secondary VGA camera
- 1GB LPDDR2 RAM, 16/32/64 GB eMMc Flash, Micro-SD card
- 3G HSPA+ UL:5.76 Mbps/DL:21 Mbps, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS
- 1520 mAh battery
It comes with headset stylus that can be used as headset and also doubles as stylus. The Padfone dock has 24.4Whr battery that would offer more battery life. The pad can also be docked into an optional external keyboard that is available separately. The PadFone would be available early April 2012 followed by a LTE version. No details about the price yet.