MAXX Mobiles enters Bangladesh market, launches 12 Handsets
MAXX Mobiles has announced they would expand their international presence by expanding its operations to Bangladesh. They would launch 12 new handsets initially, ranging from different categories such as touch screen phone, phones with powerful battery etc. MAXX Mobiles has appointed MyOne Technology Limited to distribute these phones in Bangladesh.
Some of the phones include
- MAXX MX401 – With unique noise suppression feature
- MAXX Tiny MX372 – Sleek phones aimed at youth market
- MAXX VISTA MS520 – QWERTY slider phone for the ladies
- MAXX SCOPE MT150 and MT250 – Budget touch screen phones
- MAXX GLO MX388 – Gaming phone
- MAXX RAVE MX182 – With powerful battery that lasts for 30 days
- MAXX PANDA MX184: An affordable, feature rich BAR phone with Bangla keypad
- MAXX CHROME MX513: A Bar phone with stereo speakers for maximum sound
- MS830: A slider touch screen phone, with multimedia features
- MX2K: A unique combination of a BAR phone with a touch screen
These handsets would come with 2GB or 4GB memory card pre-loaded with Indian & Bangladesh music, and they plan to launch 6 more handsets in coming months. MAXX Mobiles is currently present in UAE, Nepal and Fiji, and they plan to expand their reach in many more countries in the near future.